The past 12 hours have been pretty crazy with all new rumors about Pokemon Switch.
Emily Rogers recently stated that an announcement for Pokemon Switch is right around the corner and that it will have some integration with Pokemon Go.
Serebii.net also backed up this rumor with the name Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Pokemon Let’s Go Eevee. Here are all of the unconfirmed details that we have so far:
- Yellow remakes
- Red and Blue play a role but you won’t play as them
- HMs still replaced with Pokeride from Sun and Moon
- Online has a hub world
- Pokemon Go Integration
- Catching Pokemon similar to Pokemon Go mechanics
- Rewards in game for linking with Pokemon Go
- New accessory
- Announcement soon, releasing THIS YEAR
How do you feel about these rumors? Do you think they have some weight to them, or are you calling fake? Let us know in the comments below.
Also, be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @switchaboonews. And why not check out our article about why we hope Pokemon Switch DOESN’T come out in 2018?