Amazon Japan recently listed Undertale on Switch for a September 15 release date, which has just been officially confirmed.
The digital eShop version will be priced at 1,500¥ and the physical version that includes a story booklet will be priced at 4,000¥.
The collector’s edition was also announced which comes with:
- The game
- 2-disc collector’s edition soundtrack
- Sheet music booklet that features six songs with annotations by creator Toby Fox
- 14k gold-plated brass music box locket
- One of six random bookmarks
- One of three microfiber cloths
Whilst all this looks really cool, there has been no word of a release date or collector’s edition coming to the west. But now that this has been shown off, we can’t help but think that the announcement isn’t far off.
Will you be picking up Undertale on the Switch? Let us know in the Comments section below.